WORSHIP SERVICE – 10:15am
Each Sunday we connect as a family and encounter God through worship, teaching, and prayer. Coming together as a church creates an environment for us to encourage one another as we grow our relationships with God. You can expect a warm, friendly congregation that really cares, Christ-honoring music that is sung from the heart, genuine worship of God, and soul-stirring preaching from the Word of God.
Please come and worship with us this Sunday!
SUNDAY SCHOOL – 9:00am
IMPORTANT: As a result of the Covid-19 crisis, Sunday School is canceled until further notice.
- Nursery-Preschool: We will care for your child’s needs while showing them the love of God through this ministry.
- Younger Elementary: Kendra Jasper teaches the truth of God’s Love while engaging the senses through music and hands on learning.
- Older Elementary: Diane Eckerle uses fun activities to teach God’s Word and help student’s discover how the Gospel is being spread all around the world.
- Middle School: Tom and Pam Gruenloh teach how to apply the biblical truths to student’s everyday lives.
- High School: Sara Harris uses The Disciples Path: The Journey that provides a process for maturing in Christ.
- Uncommon (20-45): Todd Jasper leads this group as these young adults grow together in Christ.
- Men’s Class: Tom Gruenloh leads this class for men.
- Adult II (40-65): John Dillon leads this mixed class of couples and singles.
- Senior Adults (65+): Randy Mason teaches this class using Bible Studies for Life.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES – 6:15-7:30pm
IMPORTANT: As a result of the Covid-19 crisis, Wednesday Night Activities are canceled until further notice. We will however live-stream our Wednesday Bible Study on the Gospel of John at 6:00pm. Join us as we pray for our church, our community, our nation, and our world as we walk together through this crisis.
- Men’s Ministry: We equip men to grow in their faith to become Godly Leaders. Please join us for learning and discussion.
- Women’s Ministry: Come and experience the transforming power of Christ during this time of study, fellowship, and growth.
- AWANA (3yrs-5th grade): Our children learn Bible verses, biblical truths, and have a great time of fun and games.
- Youth Group (6th-12th grade): Learn to be a disciple and center your life on Christ, create healthy friendships within a community of believers, build God’s kingdom through acts of service, discern your calling through your gifts and talents, and have lots of fun doing it!
MEN’S BREAKFAST – 1st Saturday of month 9:00-10:30am
IMPORTANT: As a result of the Covid-19 crisis, the Men’s Breakfast is canceled until further notice.
This is an awesome time for meeting with other men, being encouraged and challenged through God’s word, and enjoying a meal together. Who do you know that needs to get connected with some other men seeking after God? This could be a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend, or even a son. Invite them to come with you to the breakfast and experience fellowship with other men who want to become more like Christ. Your invitation may be the catalyst they need in their spiritual journey.